The mission of Georgetown Angels is to invest in high potential early stage disruptive technology companies while leveraging our network and relationships to accelerate the growth of our portfolio companies.
Georgetown Angels is open to accredited investors only
- GA selects best in class companies and invests via its proprietary fund with additional participation for our LPs via a sidecar mechanism.
- With a General Partner on both coasts, GA has access to thousands of opportunities each year from multiple geographies and industries.
- Join forces with other members of Georgetown Angels to provide powerful investor syndicates and value added investing.
- Network, develop and expand your network with distinguished angels and industry professionals.
- Access to real world networking & Industry events including VIP dinners and select 1:1 meetings
- Access electronic platform facilitating broad communications among our community throughout the year.
Due Diligence & Screening process:
- Georgetown Angels has infrastructure in place to vet and perform due diligence on each deal submitted with respect to business, technology, legal DD as well as valuation and key terms. All opportunities are screened by our senior directors and General Partners before moving on to additional screening by advisors with extensive experience in operations, management, venture capital, private equity, investment banking, corporate strategy and specific industry subject mater experts.
- LPs can meet face to face with screened companies to conduct additional reviews.
* Please note that Georgetown Angels does not act as an investment adviser (as regulated by the SEC).